RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. By participating in the Mount Airy Player’s Club (“Player’s Club”), participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
2. Joining the Player’s Club is free of charge. You must be 21 years or over to become a member (“Member”) of the Player’s Club and present valid photo identification that is approved and accepted by PGCB. Valid IDs include: State DL-State ID, Military Issued Govt ID or Passport to verify your age. Any person who is on the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board’s Self-Exclusion or Excluded Persons Lists (“PGCB Lists”) shall be ineligible to participate in the Player’s Club. If at any time a Member is added to either PGCB List, such person’s membership in the Player’s Club shall terminate immediately.
3. Player’s Club cards are the property of Mount Airy Casino Resort (“MACR”) and must be returned immediately upon request by MACR.
4. All benefits associated with the Player’s Club are intended solely for the use of the Member, unless a particular promotion expressly provides otherwise.
5. A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Player’s Club card or access his or her account. Player’s Club cards are non-transferable.
6. MACR is not responsible for lost or stolen Player’s Club cards, including any resulting misuse.
7. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure his or her Player’s Club card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots and to ensure that a table games representative is aware the Member is engaged in table game play.
8. For every $1.00 of coin-in on a slot machine, a Member shall receive one Tier Point/Instant Point. For every $2.00 of coin-in on a video poker machine, a Member shall receive one Tier Point/Instant Point. Tier Points have no cash value.
9. Instant Rewards points have no cash value. One Thousand (1,000) Instant Rewards points equals $1.00 in Instant Rewards. For Level 1. Five Hundred (500) Instant Rewards points shall equal $1.00 in instant rewards for level 2. Three Hundred (300) Instant Rewards points shall equal $1.00 in instant rewards for level 3. Two Hundred Fifty (250) Instant Rewards points shall equal $1.00 in instant rewards for Level 4 and above.
10. As a condition of receiving Tier Points for table games play, Members agree that such Tier Points are granted based on the personal observation of MACR employees, which is subject to error. MACR uses reasonable efforts to track a Member’s average bet and length of play. The determination of MACR shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
11. Tier Points have no cash value. No Tier Points will be earned on any free slot play coupons, free table play vouchers, promotional chips or free play downloaded to slot machines.
12. Instant Rewards will only remain active for 12 months from the last day of the month in which the Instant Rewards are earned. For example, if a patron earns 100 Instant Rewards in September 2018, he or she will have until September 30, 2019 to use those Instant Rewards and, if unused, the 100 Instant Rewards will expire on October 1, 2019.
13. The level of Player’s Club card a Member is entitled to will be determined based on the number of Tier Points earned during the prior January 1st through December 31st period.
• Level 1 : 0 – 9,999 Tier Points
• Level 2: 9,999 – 49,999 Tier Points
• Level 3: 50,000 – 199,999 Tier Points
• Level 4: 200,000+ Tier Points
14. Both Tier Points and Instant Rewards are non-transferable, including upon a Member’s death or divorce.
15. All Earned Rewards’ redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of MACR management.
16. MACR management reserves the right to adjust a Member’s account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Player’s Club card.
17. All decisions regarding the interpretation of these Player’s Club rules, eligibility, Tier Points and Earned Rewards lie solely with MACR management whose decisions are final.
18. MACR reserves the right to modify or cancel this Player’s Club program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval without recourse.
19. MACR reserves the right to deny anyone membership in the Player’s Club or to terminate anyone’s membership in the Player’s Club at any time in its sole discretion without recourse.
20. If any Member fails to comply with the Player’s Club rules in any manner, as determined by MACR in its sole discretion, MACR may terminate the Member’s membership in the Player’s Club. In lieu of termination, MACR may, at its sole discretion, deduct Tier Points and/or Instant Rewards from a Member’s account and/or demote the tier status, but permit the individual to remain a Player’s Club Member. In the event of a Member’s termination for any reason, the Member’s Instant Rewards and Tier Points shall immediately expire. MACR shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired Tier Points and/or Instant Rewards.
21. If any provision of these rules is deemed invalid or unenforceable by law or regulation, such provision shall be deemed void only for the specific jurisdiction at issue, but all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
22. Effective January 1, 2019, you will receive $1 free play for every $3 in Instant Rewards converted at a slot machine.
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER